The Fauna House is dedicated to the discovery of the exceptional fauna of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park.
in the summer of 2018 the Fauna House was closed for relocation to the new premises.
Free in the sky, water and earth
The Fauna House is dedicated to the discovery of the exceptional fauna of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park. Deer and roe cohabit with the brown bear, the shy plantigrade symbol of the Park. In altitude, chamois and ibex graze beside marmots and white partridges, while the majestic golden eagle and the rare bearded vulture fly high in the sky.
What is it and what we do:
The exhibition consists of six thematic sections:
- the morphology of the territory and the variety of the Park environments illustrated by a large model and the aquatic environments represented by a virtual and interactive torrent;
- the animals that populate the various types of woods (beech, spruce, larch, mountain pine and alder);
- the animals that go as far as the silent kingdom of the cliffs on the edge of the glaciers;
- the man-nature relationship;
- the sounds, verses and songs of Nature to be discovered in the evocative sound room.
A series of interactive workstations, the “PlayPark”, allow to check through the game what has been learned from dioramas, panels and videos.
You can also try to imitate the songs and sounds of birds, noticing their beauty and complexity.